Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ramblings

I want to do this. But, it's probably going to be a 6.5 hour drive. I'm going home to Albany after graduation (in FOUR DAYS!!!) and then to Buffalo, where it would only be a two hour drive, but I'm probably going to Buffalo the day it is. Which means I'd be going 6.5 hours there, and then two back to stay at my grandparent's for a couple of weeks. If I can con someone else into going with me, maybe I will. But anyone else I'd con into going with me would want to be going back to Albany. Oh well.

Wouldn't it be so much fun to go hang out with the Harlot and lots of random other knitters for an afternoon? I think so. Also to be a part of the 1000 Knitters Project would be pretty cool. That and I'm sure there's something interesting to go see in Toronto, other than yarn, so it could be a sightseeing day. Or something.

Eh, if I end up going to Buffalo before the 14th, I'll probably go, since it's within a do-able distance. And maybe one or two of my aunts would want to go with me. Meh, look at me trying to plan my life; I don't even have a job yet! Still waiting to hear back from Japan...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!