Friday, May 8, 2009

ACK!

I'm trying to get the MIL sweater to my mother in law for Mother's Day. That was a realistic goal. However, I've been having issues.

I don't typically knit things that require you to switch needle sizes. Therefore, I am not paying as much attention as I should be to switch the needles. First, I forgot to switch to the smaller needles for the back of the sweater. No big deal, I was only 1.5 inches in, rip and re-do. However, I have just finished the left front, and I remembered to change for the small needles to start. I just did not remember to switch them after the ribbing.

You'd think that I'd learn to stop when I think "that's strange" or "hmmm, it wasn't like this before..."

Apparently not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!