Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Victorian Rose Hotness Top

This is a cute, rather fast knit that is both work-appropriate and, in a different color, would be excellent with jeans to go out in. The only problem is that you need to select your bra carefully; it will show through the bottom of the lace panel!

Pattern: Hotness Top (Ravelry, mine)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Victorian Rose, 2 skeins.
Needles: US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: May 21 - June 5, 2013
Mods: Added 1" to the body.
Problems: None really.
Next time (I do believe there will be a next time), I plan to use US5 or 6 needles for the ribbing. It's not bad at all one needle, but a smaller needle would be better. I would keep the US7 for the neck though, any smaller and it would be too tight. I had considered smaller needles when I was knitting it this time, but was already into the body and didn't want to start over again, and I'm kind of glad I didn't switch because I would not have realized the neck would be too tight with the smaller ribbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!