Tuesday, April 1, 2014

March's Stash Count







This month, I made two costumes for a turtle, finished a pair of socks, and a sweater. I did buy some yarn for a gift, but that'll be quick. With all of that progress, my yarn count graph has taken a pleasing dip:



I'm also quite pleased because my yarn is fitting perfectly in the places it's supposed to be in. There's typically a project bag (or three) out of place, some skeins that just don't fit into the bins sitting in a pile somewhere, or other craft-related messes that make my husband want to burn the lot. Now, all of the yarn I own is either sitting nicely in a bin or is in a project bag in one of the out-of-the-way places that the project bags are supposed to live. I've even got some extra space in one or two bins! Time for a LYS trip?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!