Saturday, November 1, 2014

Slow Month

I finished a couple of small things and a big thing from last month, but didn't really work on much:



Molly made a good point last time - is it just the new yarn that's going out, or old stuff too? I've purchased 6.7 miles of yarn this year, and knit 7.5 so far, so it must be some old yarn too. I was actually surprised by the number of projects that used pre-2014 yarn this year. Of the 46 projects finished in 2014 so far, 15 of them used yarn bought in 2014, and many of these were really small. This mostly means that I am behind in Christmas knitting, as all of my current WIPs (the ones I'm actually working on) and the next few planned projects all use 2014 yarn. It also means that I don't have a horde of 40 miles that doesn't get touched and a few miles of new yarn that doesn't stay.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe the delightful foam on top of the stash.

    I should figure out where I am at.My yardage is going to get blown out of the water once I finish spinning the lace weight.

    Molly : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!