Monday, October 12, 2015

Small Crocheted Things

I've made a small pile of crocheted things recently; three owl coasters and a bookmark:


All the owl coasters I'm giving away, so they are very much non-matching and that is 100% okay. I do hope the recipients like them!


Pattern: African Flower Owl (Ravelry mine 2 3)
Yarn: DMC Senso Cotton and Microfiber Cotton
Hook: USD/3.25 mm
Timeframe: September 30 and October 6, 2015
Mods: Used buttons for eyes and didn't add a beak.
Problems: None!
 
 
The bookmark is a pattern I've crocheted a few times before and I have always enjoyed it. I just need to figure out where my other ones went - I could have sworn I had one or two more lying around!
 
 
Pattern: Spider to Web Bookmark (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool in Old Gold and some black wool from Japan
Hook: USE/3.5 mm
Timeframe: October 7 - 8, 2015
Mods: None.  Excellent pattern.
Problems: None!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!