Monday, March 28, 2016

Quick Test Bonnet

I did a quick test baby bonnet for a Ravelry friend. This bonnet worked up very quickly and allowed me to finish off two of my acrylic scraps, the purple and the blue. I had to find something that would work with them, and the I-cord ties kind of looked like earthworms, but the pink was a reasonable addition. I'm apparently running low on scrap acrylic; that's not a bad thing! I also have a coworker with a recent new addition, and I forgot to bring in the newborn hat and booties from my gift stash before the baby's arrival. This bonnet is perfect!


Pattern: Jean's Bonnet (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft scraps in Lavender Blue, Mint Blue, and Victorian Rose
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: March 6 - 13, 2016
Mods: Used a third color of yarn.
Problems: Ran out of yarn, but made that a design feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!