Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Blue Bookmarks

Once I finished the blue blob, I had about 5.5 grams of thread left. Time for a bookmark! I typically use thinner thread and a smaller hook, so while this amount would give me more than one of my normal ones, I decided to make one a bit bigger than usual this time.


After it got to be much bigger than usual and there was still thread left, I decided I would actually make two, each a little shorter than the pattern calls for, but both a decent size because they are out of larger thread. I didn't stiffen them because they're stiff enough with the size 10 thread, I didn't have my stiffener, and I left one as a thank-you for the person I stayed with on my business trip.



Pattern: Fan Bookmark (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet (Size 10)
Hook: US7 steel hook/~1.65mm
Timeframe: April 30 - May 1, 2017
Mods: 6 fans instead of 8.
Problems: Only having more thread than my original plan accounted for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!