Friday, November 7, 2008

Cool Calorimetry

Now with 100% more button! It's completely done and wear-able. I love this and think I'll be wearing it a bunch - like, every day while walking to work this winter!


Pattern: Calorimetry from Knitty
Yarn: Cascade 220 - I got a pair of Fetchings and the Calorimetry from the same skein, and I still have enough leftover for maybe a Pocket Creature!
Timeframe: Finished the knitting the same day, sewed on a button two days later, Nov. 1 - 9, 2008
Mods: None!
Problems: No problems, but I did experiment with the bind off for at least four hours. Probably longer than the acutal knitting!


Sorry for the bad pictures. I really don't have much more to say about this, other than I hope it doesn't pill or felt on me - it seems as though it has a tendency to felt, and I like it just the way it is. I suppose felting would probably be more of an issue for the Fetchings though, as I'll be doing more with my hands than my head.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!