Sunday, November 7, 2010

FO: Cusp

Cookie A., my favorite sock designer, is coming out with a new book.  It's called Knit.Sock.Love., and will be available in a couple of weeks.  It's up for pre-order now, and you can get a PDF version at a much lower price if you pre-order it with the book.  Highly recommended!

Okay, back to the topic at hand.  For her book, I was able to test knit one of the new socks, Cusp.  This is a great sock pattern, really simple and quick compared to many of her designs, and perfect for some gorgeous Indigo Moon I had on hand:

 
Pattern: Cusp, size L
Yarn: Indigo Moon West Coast Musings in West Coast Sunset.
Needles: US1.5/2.5mm DPNs.
Timeframe: July 3 - 8, 2010 for the first one, October 17 - November 1, 2010 for the second.
Mods: None!
Problems: None!

I do love Cookie A.'s patterns and can't wait to see the new book.  I've got it pre-ordered and I'm getting the PDF too.  This one was a really quick knit with interesting gusset construction.It is not particularly flattering to my ankles, but is a cool design nonetheless.  It may live on my sock blockers more often than on my feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!