Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May Update

Apparently, if you don't actually click Publish Post, it doesn't publish. Imagine that! Daily Polish:


Yup, gold again! (And a fairly bad job too...) I wanted to see how it looks over the darker color. Since this one is new to me, I don't yet know if it's more opaque, translucent, or if it has awesome color-change properties like some polishes I bought as a set awhile back. It's very much affected by the dark polish underneath, not nearly as bright and shiny this time.

For my next trick, erm, photo, I give you not a photo, but a graph:


Hey! Look! A DOWNWARD slope! For reals! I've got a conference coming up with a LOT of travel time, so I should be able to get another chunk of yarn turned into fabric this month too. Amazing what happens when you don't buy any yarn and actually finish things! Speaking of finishing things, I did in fact finish that scarf, and now have 39.05 miles of yarn, with nearly 3 already knit up in the blanket, and another 2.5/3 to go. Just keep knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!