Monday, July 4, 2011

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Polish:


A nice, cheery Mocha Rose #24 from Revlon to brighten up the rainy month. I don't think this name fits, it's very orange, not reminiscent of either mocha or roses to me. It's the rainy season here:



Everything is wet. I don't like it. I almost always get splashed by a car on my way to work, and it cuts down on my knitting time since I'm generally holding an umbrella rather than my knitting during my daily commute. I have considered a hands-free umbrella contraption of some sort, but with the winds we tend to get with the rains, I'd probably be chasing my umbrella more often than not. Oh well. This is my last week of work, so I won't be able to get the penguin scarf done, but I do have a train ride to Tokyo coming up that I may finish it off during. The train ride back will be full of Camp Loopy Project Two - Treetop Socks in Cascade Heritage Silk, Purple Hyacinth colorway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!