Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Doesn't work if you don't push Publish...

I went away last weekend. I went with some friend to see the Takarazuka Revue, an all-women troupe of singers and dancers, full of sequins, sparkles, and gender-bending. We saw an all female musical version of Ocean's 11 (the Clooney version) in Japanese. It was an experience. More on that later.

I tried not to over-pack a weekend's worth of knitting, but managed to anyway because the current sock has cables so is slower than average. I was planning to finish it, having about 1" of the cuff done before heading out, and then start Guitar Man Socks in the black yarn, but I only got to the end of the heel flap instead:


I also brought some chocolate covered flavored fondant (plain, peppermint, and orange-vanilla) on the trip, to get rid of the chocolate in the fridge and the fondant in the freezer:


I had also lined up a few posts, but apparently left them all as drafts. Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!