Friday, May 17, 2013

Getting Close

I am up one pair of socks and one sweater, and down nearly that mile that I'm going for!



Down to 79,062.5 yards, 44.92 miles. Only 223 more yards to go to hit the one mile mark and one stockinette sock that will do it! I'm hoping to finish that or another top that's in progress before I leave on a business trip on Sunday. I'd cross my fingers for luck, but then I couldn't knit.

Also, one skein of sock yarn from The Loopy Ewe ordered (437 yards, Skein Merino Cashmere Fingering in Element). I couldn't participate in Camp Loopy last summer due to hiking, so I just can't skip it this summer! The Brandywine Shawl is calling to me for June's prompt: knit something with a single skein of laceweight or fingering weight yarn that is at least 375 yards. Better knit faster, I hope to have a total of one mile of yarn gone even after such purchases and the sweater yarn I'm eyeing may be my downfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!