Sunday, November 24, 2013

Crowning Achievement

A friend asked if I could make some baby crowns for her photographer aunt. I had the desired colors in stash and figured, why not?


Pattern: Improvised (Ravelry 1 2 3 4)
Yarn: Patons Classic Wool, various colors
Hook: 5.5 mm/USI to start, 5.0 mm/USH
 Timeframe: November 22, 2013
Mods: None because it's my pattern!
Problems: I was hoping to use a machine washable yarn but went with what I had on hand. I hope they fit and look as cute as anticipated!
She showed me a picture of one on eBay and I pretty much took that one and ran with it. I did a quick search for baby crowns on Ravelry but didn't see any that were as simple and quick as what I came up with, and since it was a very close replica of the desired one on eBay, I'm happy with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!