Saturday, March 8, 2014

Batty Sheldon

In making the adorable turtle with the detachable shell, I intended to make four costumes to go with him. I got one done on time to get pictures with the turtle body and gift with him:


I'm not sure how often the bat shell will be used, but I thought it was adorable! I just hope they realize it's a bat.


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in Black
Needles: US7/4.5mm and US8/5.0mm
Timeframe: December 12 - 30, 2012
Mods: Went up a couple of needle sizes because the original ones didn't work
Problems: Just the size issue.

1 comment:

  1. The Sheldon Costume patterns are no longer available. Would oyu happen to have the pattern still so I could get a copy from you? And any of the other costumes as well! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!