Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Baby Things!

It seems to be baby season, so here's two full sets of hats, booties, and blankets, and an extra set of hat and booties to finish off the yarn:


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: March 23 - April 9 and April 18 - May 29, 2015
Mods: One color for the borders
Problems: None!
 
 
Along with what is probably now my go-to baby blanket, I made three sets of my go-to hats and booties.
 
 
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: US8/5.0mm
Timeframe: April 9 - 12 and May 30 & 31, 2015
Mods: Stripes for two of them, no ears on the white one because I like it better plain.
Problems: None!

Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: April 10 - 12 and May 30 - 31, 2015
Mods: Purple ones are one color, the other two have a third color for the cuff.
Problems: I don't like the striped ones as much because the seaming color shows. It could also be due to my seaming technique, but I'm not a fan.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!