Monday, June 22, 2015

Steotchalong the Third: Clue #1

This year's Steotchalong mystery cross stitch is going to be well-traveled. I'm going EVERYWHERE this summer and of course, taking the project with me to work on as clues come out. The first clue came out when I was in a conference in Seattle. I didn't finish there, and kept on working on it in my next conference that week in Boston, finishing up Clue #1 on the flight back to Indiana:


The next two clues will be Indiana only, but #4 will go to Tennessee and Ohio, #5 will see California, and I should finish the stitching with Clue #8 in Virginia. Busy summer!

Clue #1, in all its confusing glory
At this point, I have absolutely no clue what the heck we're stitching. Time for the second clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!