Tuesday, February 21, 2017

February Frenzy 2017: Day 21

Still haven't finished any of the bigger ones. I'm getting down to the end of what I can start, but I also don't have much time for knitting (still). Here's the start of a hat, one that will need the leftovers from the black yarn used in the baby blanket, but not until I can find the time to knit 3" of ribbing.


Day 1: Baby Blanket!
Day 2: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 3: Sock Darning
Day 4: Replacement Fluorescent Sock
Day 5: PussyHat
Day 6: PussyHat
Day 7: Baby Booties
Day 8: Baby Booties
Day 9: Baby Hat
Day 10: Baby Hat
Day 11: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 12: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 13: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 14: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 15: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 16: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 17: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 18: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 19: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 20: Train of Thought Socks
Day 21: Resist Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!