Tuesday, February 28, 2017

February Frenzy 2017: Day 28

The last day. I could pull the needles from another project to start one of the ones I have available. I could start the Tinkerbell cross stitch. I could just not, like last time. Or I could 'fess up - I finally moved to North Carolina. That means that I'm reunited with my stash. I have a large selection of cross stitches, fiber to be spun, and at least two knitting projects that aren't waiting on needles. The real question is whether to start something that I can potentially finish today (small cross stitch?), or something that will be hanging around for awhile (spin some fiber? the last Clapotis? cabled throw?).


Small cross stitch it is! 28 things started, 20 finished, not too shabby!

Day 1: Baby Blanket!
Day 2: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 3: Sock Darning
Day 4: Replacement Fluorescent Sock
Day 5: PussyHat
Day 6: PussyHat
Day 7: Baby Booties
Day 8: Baby Booties
Day 9: Baby Hat
Day 10: Baby Hat
Day 11: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 12: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 13: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 14: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 15: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 16: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 17: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 18: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 19: Beaded Stitch Marker
Day 20: Train of Thought Socks
Day 21: Resist Hat
Day 22: Cozy Boucle Socks
Day 23: Replacement Fluorescent Sock
Day 24: Octagon Socks
Day 25: Requested Cross Stitch
Day 26: Baby Booties
Day 27: Baby Hat
Day 28: Nevertheless She Persisted Cross Stitch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!