Sunday, March 31, 2013

March Count

I have been a bit under the weather for the entire month. I only finished three projects this month. I planned to finish at least twelve. That should not have been too difficult for me!

 

I did finish three, officially finishing less than a tenth of a mile of yarn this month, so the yarn count did go down slightly. Six of the twelve were already in progress, and should have been easy finishes. Nope. Two are very close, just not finished yet. Three were Thujas, a pattern I can knit in my sleep. Nope. One is at about 75%, the other two will use the same needles. The remaining three projects were a fairly easy short sleeve sweater and two fairly easy scarves. The sweater is mostly done and one scarf has been started.

On the plus side, I now have a LOT of projects that are nearly finished and should give me some quick satisfaction next month!

1 comment:

  1. Hurrah! My progress was not downward progress this month, haha.

    Molly : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!