Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Just in time for Spring

I have finished a very warm wool cowl! I have quite a few cowl-neck sweaters which are very warm, but when I go outside the drapey neckline leaves my neck exposed to the wind and cold. Scarves don't fit right and create too much bulk with the cowl of the sweater, so a close-fitting cowl would be the appropriate winter accessory. I did manage to finish it just before our last crazy spring storm, but it would have been much more appreciated a few months earlier!


Pattern: Spiral Cowl (mine)
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes Sport in Camel Heather
Needles: US5/3.75mm
Timeframe: March 5 - 12, 2013
Mods:Worked each motif in the round on DPNs and joined them as I went.
Problems: None!

Single, overly-blocked motif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!