Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Bear Hats and Easy Booties

I may have mentioned that EVERYONE is having babies. Here's some of the hats and booties I've made for upcoming newborns:
Pattern: Baby Bear Hat (1 2 3)
Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: US8/5.0mm
Timeframe: February 20 - 24, 2013
Mods:Two were two-color hats, with C1for the first 7 rows and the ears and C2 for the rest.
Problems: None!


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: October 31 - November 20, 2013
Mods: One color rather than two for one pair.
Problems: Getting the stripes to line up when seaming didn't always happen perfectly.


Stay tuned for (kind of a lot) more posts on Things for Babies. Also probably more cat pictures, because they just can't stay away when the camera comes out:


1 comment:

  1. Hehe, cat photo bombing.

    I really love the 2 tone versions. It reminds me of pandas.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!