Friday, December 20, 2013

Scrappy Mitered Blanket

I was almost able to get through this entire blanket using scraps. I had to buy another skein of red at the end, but since I was planning to use it in another project, that isn't a bad thing. I could have sworn I got more pictures than just this one, but oh well. That's black on the edging and blue with the white.


Yarn: Caron Simply Soft in 5 colors
Needles: US7/4.5mm
Timeframe: September 27 - October 11, 2013
Mods: Used a different pattern for the colors
Problems: None!

I love this blanket so much! I will probably knit another one for myself when I have kids. Seriously. It's so squishy and quick to knit because it's all garter stitch, and you add the squares together as you're knitting so no real seaming necessary! Soft, squishy, cozy, and just plain wonderful; it's by far my favorite baby blanket and I hope the recipient enjoys it! It may be my go-to blanket for future babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!