Monday, April 17, 2017

The Latest Thujas

I swear, I will be knitting this pattern in my sleep and after I'm dead. 



Pattern: Thuja from Knitty (Ravelry mine 2 3 4 5)
Yarn: Solid: Malabrigo Rios in Glazed Carrot, Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Rose Heather and Blue Mist, Mirrored: Premier Yarns Deborah Norville Everyday in Wild Blue and Fluorescent Yellow
Needles: US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: August 26, 2016 - April 4, 2017, 21, 10, 3, 18, and 40 days per pair.
Mods: None for the solid colors, contrasting cuff, toe, and short-row heel for the two-color ones.
Problems: None. Love this pattern so, so, so much!


These are numbers 32 - 36 according to Ravelry, and I'm pretty sure there's a pair or two that I didn't photograph so never posted.


And none of them are for me. My last pair for myself bit the dust this winter. Now if I had only thought of that last month when I had $18 in Loopy Ewe credits, I would have gotten a lovely skein of Rios for a pair for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!