Thursday, October 19, 2017

Interlude: Airplanes!

One of the children that I make holiday things for really, really, really likes airplanes. I was happy to oblige!


Fabric: No-Sew Fleece Blanket kits from Jo-Ann's
Timeframe: December 22, 2016
Mods: Didn't measure it out perfectly, but I think it's fine!
Problems: None, unless you count the fact that I find the cutting to be a bit tedious.
Pattern: Save the Baby Whales! (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in Skyline Blue and White
Needles: US4/3.5mm & US6/4.0mm
Timeframe: July 13 - 31, 2016
Mods: Different colorwork chart
Problems: None! 
And with the leftover yarn, we have a matching pair of mittens and a hat! I should have used the last of the white to make a pompom, but oh well, it's cute anyway!

Pattern: Kids' Blue Ice Beanie! (Ravelry mine) and Guris simple children's mittens (Ravelry mine)
Yarn: Cascade 220 Superwash in Skyline Blue and White
Needles: US5/3.75mm & US7/4.5mm & US4/3.5mm
Timeframe: November 9 - 10 & December 17 - 23, 2016
Mods: Cuffs of mittens to match hat.
Problems: None!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!