Tuesday, October 31, 2017

October

I had no incoming yarn in October! I also had next to no outgoing yarn as the things I worked the most on aren't finished for one reason or another.



It's time to start focusing on any holiday gifts and/or WIPs that I want to finish by the end of the year. I have ten 2017 WIPs and there's still 30 from previous years - I haven't made much of a dent in my older WIPs this year. 80 FOs and only six of them were things I started before this year. I think my goal is to finish at least 20 more things this year and to have under 30 total WIPs. Two months, 20 things, sounds like a lot but I do have a lot of half + finished items, small holiday things, and a flight to and from India. If I can just keep from starting all of the available projects, I just might make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!