Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A Picture

Of my interchangeable needle set:


Why, you may ask? Because, dear reader, this is the first time probably since I bought it that everything is in its place. All of the needles are there. All of the cords. Nothing is sitting in a different project, just waiting to be picked up again.

Not that I don't have any more projects that are waiting to be picked up again - they're just on different needles/hooks/stitch holders/what-have-you.

Of course, this won't last for long. It will last until approximately August 15, when I can cast on for Camp Loopy Project III - Field Day. Maybe August 19, depending on when exactly we get back from our trip and if my yarn comes in before or, more likely, after we leave.

I will save this picture for posterity - my needle case can in fact actually be full again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!