Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things I Haven't Photographed

The sidebar is filling with finished projects. Some have been photographed and not talked about, some have not been photographed, and some have been given away and not photographed.

The two that I may or may not ever be able to photograph are the Crane Stamp, a stamp I made for my mom and never stamped in my book o'stamps, and the Ski Sweater that she bound off when leaving because it is cursed but finally finished!

Things I can take pictures of, but haven't yet:
All of the sewing
Final pictures of the framed Cinderella's Castle cross stitch
Red Vest
Both hats and both masks
Biscuit Blanket
Unders
Millicents (have pictures, need better ones that don't get favorited by fetishists on Flickr)
Blaze (again, should get better pictures)
Lace Rib Raglan yarn
Bike Ear Warmers

Things with photos but not yet blogged:
Burridge Lake Aran Afghan
Christmas Knotty Gloves
Rogue
Cable Braided Necklace
Camp Loopy Campfire Nights
Requested Thuja
Black Thuja
Sierpinski Carpet Blanket

For now, I will leave you with a picture of the sunrise from a recent hiking trip:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!