Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Not-So-Blooming

Pretty (?) fingers:


This one is Lancome Creme Mocha Rose #24. This color tends to be too orange alone, but over a darker color, is a nice brick red. RIT brick, of course.


While my flowers are great, the other plants are not doing so hot. I have one and two halves dead. Two halves because two others seem to be half dead. I'm not sure if they were just not that good (I did get them from the dollar store) or if the big, thriving two are actually destroying the other ones. Either way, this is more what I'd expect from plants I own, and I've been pleasantly surprised by my lovely flower box garden. The weeds do seem to be doing well though, and the little half-dead one in front does seem to be bouncing back. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. I can never seem to keep plants alive. My old manger (well, more like her husband) gave me this giant plant as a going-away gift. I'm terrified I'm going to kill it.

    I'm looking forward to moving out of my cube into an office so I have the space to put it. Maybe if I see it all the time I'll remember to keep it watered. (It's currently on our dining room table which isn't nearly as good of a reminder to water it as you'd think.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only remember to water mine because they're pretty. I like looking at them, so I water them then.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!