Monday, June 6, 2011

Weekend Extra

I put on some grape-scented, sparkly purple polish when I found out the other stuff peeled off easily. See:


This one is also nearly gone. It was an Avon, I believe, and there's no markings on the bottles anymore so I have no real idea.

Apparently, I had purple on my mind, and mandarin collars as well:


That's two in-progress button-down linen shirts, one sleeveless, one short-sleeved (though both sans sleeve finishing thus far), a shirt that just needs the button sewn on and is slightly more see-through than I realized. I will have to consider what to do about that - mostly, facing is highly visible, but underclothes aren't unless you're looking for them. I may need to trim down the facing. Also, the pink blob is a box bag, whose last two seams are giving me problems and not lining up nicely. It's in time-out until I feel like picking them out and re-doing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog!